Friday 4 April 2014

Where to buy funky belts

I love belts, I think they totally make an outfit (same as necklace and a scarf). I always wear one (trousers fall down if I don't).

I currently own vibrant green, red, tan and a black studded one. What I don't have and do need (sadly on ban though, hopefully my Mum might read this and buy me one??!!) is a yellow, blue and animal print. The latter I am after a lot.

Here's my pick of the best funky belts online today

Gardeur Leopard Print Belt £50


Mint Velvet £45


Mango Gold and Black £29.99


Jigsaw £49 (via John Lewis)


Boden Skinny Belt - £39 Comes in a variety of gorgeous colours


Emilio Pucci via TK Maxx £49


MY FAVOURITE - ASOS Faux Pony Belt £25




Do you wear belts? What style?

Today I went for a walk in the woods with friends and stopped off at pub for lunch afterwards. 3 adults, 2 dogs and 5 kids - was a lovely morning.


Out in a bit for a night out with friends. I think it's called a drinks party but that makes me sound so old!

Have a good weekend

Fiona
xoxo

7 comments :

  1. Some great belts Fiona, I really like the ASOS faux pony belt but I've recently brought one from Banana Republic so don't think I can justify two yellow belts!!! And I have the leopard print one, it's a real stunner - I love it, in fact I'm wearing it today!
    Have a great night.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two favourite and classic belts for jeans, a tan leather one from Oasis and a black Armani one, I don't wear belts other than with jeans due to my apple shape. Have a fab evening x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a fab leather animal print one in the M&S sale! I need a tan one badly! Have a wonderful evening! You look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, I never give much thought to belts. I don't wear them that much and certainly never on show ... so cheap and cheerful works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab belts, I love the leopard print one, mine leopard print one of from Primark £4 but it is kind of disintegrating ! Looking lovely for you walk. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Jigsaw zebra print.....I could really do with investing in a couple of good belts! xx

    ReplyDelete