Wednesday 27 November 2013

Outfit Inspiration

Yesterday on Avenue 57, Jane from My Midlife Fashion posted an outfit with the title "50 Shades of Grey". The title alone will always make me sit up and listen because I LOVED the trilogy. Well ok, book 3 was boring but 1 and 2 were steamy hot and I thoroughly enjoyed them!

Here's Jane from yesterday - doesn't she look amazing?


And here I am stealing her look. I am looking for inspiration for tomorrow because getting ready this morning was SO easy!

Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Deichmann
Jacket - Matalan
Scarf - Avenue 57





Have you mixed up patterns before? I do like a good mash up!

Fiona
xoxo


2 comments :

  1. Looking good Fiona, thanks for the compliment.....I may now have to get a paisley scarf to SYS! x
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love Jane's style, she manages to look effortless! Your shirt is fab - and I love your mixed prints:)

    ReplyDelete