Thursday, 22 August 2013

RAG & BONE Harrow leather biker boots

I want some - I just saw Cindy Crawford in a pair and now I want some. BUT. How do I even begin to afford over £300 on A SINGLE PAIR OF BOOTS? I know this post is pretty similar to my last post about expensive boots I cannot afford, but these ones are different.



Source: Daily Mail
Boots: Rag & Bone Harrow Leather Biker Boots

My top 3 cheaper alternatives to the Rag & Bone Harrow Boots are:
Ok quick additional boot - check these out! OH MY GOD I NEED THESE!

BLACK WRAPPED BUCKLE WESTERN ANKLE BOOTS - £95

MINT VELVET TAN ANKLE BOOTS WITH STRAP - £139



CLARKS BROWN ANKLE BOOTS - £74.99


NEW LOOK BROWN ANKLE COWBOY BOOT - £24.99


Ok, so that's 1 curve ball couldn't help but add it in because it was so gorgeous (the River Island black one) and here's another that I just found that I want (and nothing like the R&B one I know but I still love them!)

NEW LOOK BROWN BIKER BOOT - £24.99


I've been wearing some really rubbish outfits lately - I am blaming the children. I am SO OVER these school holidays I cannot tell you - roll on September 4th when they both go back!  All outfits (and lots of other women post too) can be found on my website Avenue 57


Fiona
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona-well you've chosen some gorgeous picks here-love them, but my fave is definitely the Clarks ones! Can't wait to see the ones you end up with xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon
      I think I am going to save some pennies and go for the River Island ones .. I love them so much.
      The Clarks ones I love but they are not cowboy enough for me although I know I would love because I love Clarks boots!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I have to say I like the Rag&Bone ones best. Shame I can't afford them either but we can be sad together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are so beautiful. I've never really understood the price to pay for a good boot but on this occasion I absolutely would if I could. You are right, it's the best by far

      One day that money tree in my garden might grow!!

      Delete
  3. Retribution for never throwing anything out, I have two pairs of brown cowboy boots, relics from the 80s, but one is just like the r and b ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I never throw anything out now!
      Would love to see them on you one day soon!

      Delete
  4. Those Rag and Bone are so good aren't they? I bought a pair of All Saints biker boots in their last sale that I can't wait to wear. Bring on the school year and cooler weather. And talk about rubbish outfits, I'm still in my pajamas, and it's almost dinnertime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can often be found in mine at noon!

      Delete
  5. Yes, the R&B ones win hands down....unfortunately! One day...when we win the lottery :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have to be for me to spend £300 on a single pair of boots but man .. they are the best ever - I seriously haven't ever drooled over a pair quite as much before

      Delete